Tasman TA100 P PARLOUR
SOUNDBOARD: Solid Spruce BACK: Sapele
FINISH: Natural Gloss / Satin Neck FINGERBOARD: Rosewood BRIDGE: Rosewood
EQ SYSTEM: N/A
MACHINE HEADS: GROVER® H97-18NA SADDLE/NUT: Bone
BRIDGE PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP-2000-00
• Parlour is a smaller acoustic body shape, appealing to people with smaller body frames. Producing a light, focused yet balanced sound. Perfect for Fingerpicking.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top provides very wide dynamic range and well defined high frequencies.
• Sapele Back and Sides produce well balanced and consistent tonal qualities, especially when paired with Solid Spruce.
• Slotted Headstock with Vintage Style Grover Open-Gear machine heads for tuning stability, incorporating Bone Nut and Saddle for well-defined tonal qualities.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability during neck transitions.