Tasman TA100M EL LEFTY MINI JUMBO SHORT SCALE Nat
MINI JUMBO - SHORT SCALE
SOUNDBOARD: Solid Spruce BACK: Ovangkol
FINISH: Gloss Natural / Satin Neck FINGERBOARD: Rosewood BRIDGE: Rosewood
EQ SYSTEM: Fishman® Presys II
MACHINE HEADS: Grover Sta-Tite V97-18NA SADDLE/NUT: Bone
BRIDGE PINS: Graphtech TUSQ PP-2000-00
• Left-Handed Mini GS body shape with shorter scale length, provides the ideal platform for modern guitar playing styles and is travel friendly.
• Solid Sitka Spruce top delivers extended dynamic range with bell-like high frequencies, to power through the mix.
• Ovangkol Back and Sides produce strong mid-range and bright treble response to keep you at the forefront of tone.
• Natural Gloss Body with Satin Finish Neck, for maximum durability and ultimate playability during chord transitions.
• Vintage Style Grover Open-Gear machine heads for tuning stability, incorporating Bone Nut and Saddle for well-defined tonal qualities.
• Fishman Presys II Pre-amp and Pick-Up system for amplified capabilities, with active EQ controls at your fingertips.